Excavator stamp

  • Lionel Trains Customer Services

    TRAIN PARTS LIONEL 397 OPERATING COAL LOADER PARTS 3469 DUMP CAR 160 BIN [email protected]@K. $13.00 + shipping + shipping + shipping. Lionel #397 Coal Loader. $24.99 + $14.99 shipping + $14.99 shipping + $14.99 shipping. Lionel 497 Coaling Station With Original Box For Restoration. $9.99

    Learn More
  • LIONEL TRAINS 397 COAL LOADER ACCESSORY

    ongratulatíons on your purchase of the Lionel #397 Coal Loader. This tough accessory features die-cast, durable plŽLStic, and stamped metal construction with a powerful motor. Place the Operating Coal Loader on any 027 or O gauge three-rail layout with 12-18 volts (AC) available. InvB'tory of parts 397 Coal Loader Control switch • Three wires

    Learn More
  • Attachments For Tractor Front End Loaders

    Sweepster 5' Front Mount Hydraulic Drive Sweeper, 26" Brush, for Skid Steers & Compact Tractor Loaders Free shipping within Continental US. Our Price: $4,906.00. Everything Attachments NTC32 New Holland Compact Tractor Front End Loader. NTC32 Front end loader for New Holland TC29, TC31, TC33, TC33D, TC30, TC25, and T1510.

    Learn More
  • lionel coal loader | eBay

    Lionel 6-14004 #397 Operating Coal Loader NIB. Brand New. 4.0 out of 5 stars. 3 product ratings. - Lionel 6-14004 #397 Operating Coal Loader NIB. C $154.07. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. List price

    Learn More
  • Compact Track Loaders - Sanco Equipment

    Rent. The all new Bobcat T76 compact track loader has all the features you're looking for. Part of Bobcat's R-series, this powerful loader will help you get the job done. Features of the R-series loaders include: Increased Lifting Abilities. Improved Cooling. One Piece Sealed & …

    Learn More
  • LIONEL TRAINS 70 YARD LIGHT ACCESSORY

    This light was originally used as part of the earliest version of the No. 397 Coal Loader. While the Coal Loader was late into production in 1948 (the first known Instruction Sheet is dated 12-48), the Yard Light was available earlier this year and is shown in the 1948 Catalog as being RED in color, but it was only produce in BLACK .

    Learn More
  • RARE YELLOW 397 COAL LOADER - Train Station

    Lionel pw-397 yellow RARE YELLOW 397 COAL LOADER . Built in 1948 and very rare. The common version has the motor covor painted blue, this version has a yellow painted motor cover. Additionally, a #70 lamp post was mounted in the upper left corner. This lamp was eliminated on later units. The red bin is very prone to paint flaking.

    Learn More
  • Power for 10 accessories | Classic Toy Trains Magazine

    Jun 30, 2011 · On my layout, I am adding a row of 10 operating accessories: nos. 164 log loader, 175 rocket launcher, 342 culvert loader, 345 culvert unloader, 352 ice depot, 397 coal loader, 445 switch tower, 456 coal ramp, 3356 horse car, and 3472 milk car. The voltage requirements will vary. I will have operating controls for each one. My two ZWs and KW

    Learn More
  • Lionel #397 & #456 Coal Loader and Coal Ramp Set - Postwar

    Aug 24, 2016 · The coal loader was operating sluggishly in this video as some rouge coal had found its way under the belt and gummed up the works.

    Learn More
  • 397 Operating Coal Loader - Lionel Trains

    #397 Coal Loader - -Being naughty has its benefits, too—put all that coal you got for Christmas to good use with the 397 Coal Loader! Entirely remote-controlled, this classic accessory loads coal by means of a conveyor belt. Dump some coal into the receiving tray on this accessory, and the vibrating motor will move the coal to the top.

    Learn More
  • Lionel 397 Coal Loader Model Train Accessory American

    TRAIN PARTS LIONEL 397 OPERATING COAL LOADER PARTS 3469 DUMP CAR 160 BIN [email protected]@K. $13.00 + shipping + shipping + shipping. Lionel #397 Coal Loader. $24.99 + $14.99 shipping + $14.99 shipping + $14.99 shipping. Lionel 497 Coaling Station With Original Box For Restoration. $9.99

    Learn More
  • 397 Coal Loader Type 1 – D&L Toy Trains

    397 Coal Loader Type 1. 397 Coal Loader Type 1 $ 340.00. This is a used operating coal loader that is in excelent condition and is looks to be all original except for the coal loader belt which is a repro. When tested the coal loader worked good. The base is a hammertone base which is a harder one to find with the yellow motor housing.

    Learn More
  • LIONEL TRAINS 70 YARD LIGHT ACCESSORY

    This light was originally used as part of the earliest version of the No. 397 Coal Loader. While the Coal Loader was late into production in 1948 (the first known Instruction Sheet is dated 12-48), the Yard Light was available earlier this year and is shown in the 1948 Catalog as being RED in color, but it was only produce in BLACK .

    Learn More
  • 397 Coal Loader (8) - All Aboard Train Shoppe

    397 Coal Loader (8) $140.00. SKU: 1403 Current Stock: 1 Quantity: Product Description Condition: 8 Original Box: N/A Year: 1949. Now available for sale is a thoroughly cleaned, serviced, tested and ready to install # 397 Coal Loader. This accessory operates perfectly and there is …

    Learn More
  • No. 397 Coal Loader Operating Instructions | Lionel train

    Mar 03, 2016 · Mar 3, 2016 - No. 397 Coal Loader Operating Instructions. The full page ad from Joe the Motorist Friend (see below) is almost exclusively for Lionel trains, a specialty of the Joe's stores.

    Learn More
  • Limited Warranty/Lionel Service

    #397 Operating Coal Loader . Operation of your Operating Coal Loader Your coal loader can be used with any of the coal or ore dump cars made by Lionel, but only Lionel artificial coal (one bag included) should be used in the loader. Any other material such as gravel, sand, etc. will

    Learn More
  • Lionel 397 Coal Loader questions - RAILROAD.NET

    Oct 27, 2021 · Lionel 397 Coal Loader questions. I have a Lionel 397. The way it works is just as you describe. The bumping tray (very noisy) shuffles coal up to the belt and the belt carries it to the top where it throws 80% into a waiting car and the other 20% all over your layout.

    Learn More
  • RARE YELLOW 397 COAL LOADER - Train Station

    Lionel pw-397 yellow RARE YELLOW 397 COAL LOADER . Built in 1948 and very rare. The common version has the motor covor painted blue, this version has a yellow painted motor cover. Additionally, a #70 lamp post was mounted in the upper left corner. This lamp was eliminated on later units. The red bin is very prone to paint flaking.

    Learn More
  • Lionel 397 Coal Loader questions - RAILROAD.NET

    Oct 27, 2021 · Lionel 397 Coal Loader questions. I have a Lionel 397. The way it works is just as you describe. The bumping tray (very noisy) shuffles coal up to the belt and the belt carries it to the top where it throws 80% into a waiting car and the other 20% all over your layout.

    Learn More
  • Lionel # 397 Coal Loader and # 456 Coal Ramp

    A postwar Lionel # 397 Coal Loader is next to the track, while a # 456 Operating Coal Ramp is just behind it. A special Lionel # 3456 operating hopper carrying a coal load was backed onto the ramp. At the press of a button, the bottom of the hopper opened and coal dropped down into the dark red tray.

    Learn More